Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On moving on over to Blogger...

I have had a livejournal since 2004, and I have recently lost interest in it... I have grown a little tired of the format, and the title, and of just how whiny (that spelling doesn't look correct, but who am I to argue with spell check?) many of my posts were... and the silly number of quizes and odd memes that populated my archives...

I wasn't motivated to post anymore; consequently, it has been about six months since I blogged anything...

I need a fresh platform and a new direction, so here I am! I am going to copy some of the recent(ish) posts over and back-date them, just so there is a little more content to start off with... so everything that is before this post we shall just assume is "from the archives"... cool?

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment