Monday, June 15, 2009

lovely baby bumps

We have had some of my family staying with us for a visit this weekend, and it has been lovely being able to spend time with them. They live 8 hours and 450+ kms away, so we don't see each other often. This was my sister and her family's first time to our "new" house, and I was pleased to have them all here to feed and fuss over for a few days.

My sister is currently pregnant with her second child, and wanted to commemorate the pregnancy by getting some nice photographs taken of her and her belly in all its glory... so I played make-up artist and photographer, and we spent the day in my backyard while Eric took Jon and Matty to a Jays game.

Below are some of my favourite shots... isn't she lovely, and beautiful, and a super-cute pregnant chick?

No comments:

Post a Comment