Saturday, June 21, 2008

presenting... luau pug!


Tonight we are having friends over for our annual barbecue. This year I thought that a theme was in order, as I was in the mood for cheesy fun, and so we decided on a luau. The menu is not particularly Hawaiian, but I did purchase copious amounts of alcohol, which I intend to blend into fruity, island-worthy drinks... so there's that...

Poor Trevor... his owners are nuts, and decided that he needed to coordinate with the theme as well. Tee hee.

I really enjoy this barbecue... it's an excuse for me to spend days cooking all sorts of food that I wouldn't normally make since it's just the two of us... and it gives me an excuse to be extra fancy with the garnishes and extra touches... I'm sure that's lame, but I enjoy it...

Also, there is that part about the copious amounts of alcohol...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment