Saturday, July 30, 2011

falling behind on my nerdy pursuits

The goal is to read fifty books in 365 days, and I am woefully behind where I had hoped to be at this point. The year is half over and I'm only on book 23.

1. Beloved - Toni Morrison
2. Funny Boy - Shyam Selvadurai
3. Sundays at Tiffany’s - James Patterson
4. The Inheritance of Loss - Kiran Desai
5. Water For Elephants - Sara Gruen
6. Stand Still Like The Hummingbird - Henry Miller
7. The Art of Happiness - Dalai Lama
8. A Complicated Kindness - Miriam Toews
9. You Suck - Christopher Moore
10. When You Are Engulfed In Flames - David Sedaris
11. Looking for Alaska - John Green
12. Amsterdam - Ian McEwan
13. Her Last Death, a Memoir - Susanna Sonnenberg
14. To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
15. American on Purpose - Craig Ferguson
16. Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marques
17. The Girls Who Went Away - Ann Fesler
18. You Remind Me of Me - Dan Chaon
19. The End of Faith - Sam Harris
20. Through the Looking Glass - Lewis Carroll
21. Things I Learned About My Dad (In Therapy) - Heather Armstrong
22. Colors Insulting to Nature - Cintra Wilson

Currently working on Of Human Bondage by W Somerset Maugham, and planning to dive into another David Sedaris book next.

Clearly, I need to hike up my glasses and get to it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment